A special shopping event for Amazon Prime members is Amazon Prime Day. Prime members can take advantage of Amazon’s best deals on a wide variety of products and services on this day. There are savings on electronics, fashion, home goods, and more. If you’re not an Amazon Prime member yet, don’t worry – there are ways to get free shipping without paying an annual fee.
Sign up for Prime if you haven’t already. Your Amazon orders will ship for free, and you’ll have access to Prime Video, which means more time to binge watch your favorite shows. Make sure you have the latest version of your app if you are an existing member.
During Prime Day on July 12 and 13, Amazon will be offering some awesome deals on products across different categories, ranging from electronics to home goods, so be sure to check out their sale section, otherwise they might sell out early!
This July 12 & 13 Amazon will offer its lowest prices ever on select products during Prime Day returns
POINTS TO NOTE
- In anticipation of Prime Day, Amazon announced Thursday that it will return to the 12th and 13th of July.
- Consumers often receive competing discounts from other retail sites during the event.
- Beginning June 21, Prime members will have access to early deals.
There are discounts on select products from Sony, Bose, and GE during the two-day savings event, as well as Beats, Casper, ELEMIS, Levi’s, iRobot, and SharkNinja.
Starting June 21, select Amazon devices are 55% off, Fire TV is up to 50% off, and top brands like De’Longhi, Dove, and SodaStream are offering deals.
Additionally, Prime members can win big prizes by supporting small businesses between June 21 and July 11
THE SEATTLE TIMES–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jun. This year’s Prime Day event will take place on January 16, 2022 (NASDAQ: AMZN). This 48-hour event begins July 12 at 3 a.m. ET and runs through July 13 for Prime members in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, the Netherlands, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, the U.K., the U.S., and for the first time ever in Poland. Prime Day deals will be held later this summer in India, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates, as well as in Egypt for the first time.
Customers will be able to shop from top national brands and more third-party sellers than last year, including small and medium-sized businesses. Throughout Prime Day, new deals will be available on products across categories, including products from Customers’ Most Loved, Internet Famous, and Climate Pledge Friendly.
Jamil Ghani, vice president of Amazon Prime, said, “With the small businesses and national brands our members love and trust, we’re excited to offer some of our best Prime Day deals yet.” “This year, members can find the best deals with personalized recommendations and Alexa reminders.” Prime members will have an easier time shopping, saving, and taking advantage of Prime Day than ever before.”
Shop Early, Save Big
This Prime Day, customers don’t have to wait to save. From June 21, members will have access to early deals and special offers.
- Start June 21 and save up to 55% on select Amazon devices, including Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen) and Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen) Kids, Kindle Paperwhite, Amazon Glow with Tangram Bits, Halo Band, Luna Controller, Fire 7 Tablet (2019 release), Echo Dot (4th Gen) with a Free Smart Bulb, Ring Alarm Security Kit 8-Piece (2nd Gen), Blink Video Doorbell, and Eero mesh WiFi routers.
- Start saving early with Fire TV smart TVs from Toshiba, Insignia, Pioneer, and Amazon starting at just $89.99.
- The Insignia 24-inch HD Smart Fire TV is on sale for $89.99 (47% off).
- The Insignia 32-inch HD Smart Fire TV costs $99.99 (44% off).
- Hands-free with Alexa 55-inch Fire TV Omni Series 4K UHD smart TV: $299.99 (46% off)
- Fire TV 43-inch 4K UHD smart TV (46% off) from Amazon: $199.99
- The Amazon Fire TV 50-inch 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV is on sale for $259.99 (45% off)
- The Amazon Fire TV 55-inch 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV is on sale for $284.99 (45% off).
- The Toshiba 75-inch M550-Series 4K UHD Smart Fire TV is on sale for $699.99 (50% off)
- The Pioneer 43-inch 4K UHD Smart TV is on sale for $199.99 (37% off).
- Customers will have the opportunity to shop early Prime Day deals alongside their favorite celebrities and influencers, including Porsha Williams, Joe and Frank Mele, and Lala Kent, starting June 21. The event will take place at 1 p.m. EDT, where Hilary Duff will showcase some of her favorite small business owners and share their inspiring stories. Visit amazon.com/liveprimeday or download the Amazon Live Shopping app for Fire TV to watch.
- From June 28 through July 11, Prime members can get 0% APR on three equal monthly payments if they spend $50 or more on eligible products on Amazon. The cost of a $300 purchase over three months might be $100 per month at 0% interest. For more information, please visit amazon.com/affirm.
- From June 29, Prime members will save 20% on select everyday essentials at Amazon Fresh stores across the country. By scanning their Amazon app at the register or paying with a credit card registered to their Prime account, members will be able to take advantage of this new benefit all year long.
- Upon approval for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card, Prime members receive a $200 Amazon Gift Card instantly. Members with eligible Prime memberships can earn 6% back at Amazon and Whole Foods Market on Prime Day, plus 5% back year-round, plus 2% back at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores.
Buying from small businesses
Supporting small businesses has never been easier.
- Get a chance to win epic prizes by supporting small: For every $1 spent on eligible small business products, customers will be entered to win epic prizes. It includes pre-game experiences and tickets to Super Bowl LVII, VIP passes to music experiences in Los Angeles and Las Vegas, tickets to a special New York City screening and cast meet-and-greet for Prime Video’s upcoming The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power series, and a VIP trip to Amazon’s first-ever clothing store, Amazon Style. Additionally, hundreds of thousands of sweepstakes entrants will have the chance to win Amazon gift cards. It is not necessary to purchase anything. Where prohibited, this offer is void. To enter, you must be at least 18 years old. Visit amazon.com/primedaysweepstakes for more information and official rules.
- Find the Small Business Badge: Prime members can shop small business products in Amazon’s store with the Small Business Badge. Members can now easily identify products from small businesses and artisans with this new badge. Go to amazon.com/supportsmall to learn more and shop curated collections from small businesses owned by Blacks, women, and military families.
Prime Day is just around the corner. Get ready
It has never been easier and more rewarding to prepare for Prime Day than it is this year. With Prime Day, members can earn credit toward their purchases, receive product recommendations, and set up deal notifications. To celebrate Prime Day, Amazon is offering an exclusive gaming experience for Prime members. Participation in Prime Day can be achieved by joining Prime or starting a free trial at amazon.com/primeday.
- Create Deal Alerts for Personalized Recommendations: Prime members can subscribe to receive deal alerts based on the items they have recently viewed or searched for on Amazon. To create deal alerts, users simply need to visit the Prime Day event page on the Amazon app between now and Prime Day. OWhen Prime Day arrives, members will receive push notifications about available deals.
- Through Prime Stampcard, members can earn a $10 credit toward their Prime Day order or future Amazon purchase from June 16 through Prime Day. Members earn stamps for completing each of four Prime activities: streaming Prime Video, listening to Prime Music, borrowing a Prime Reading or Kindle Unlimited book, and making a Prime-shipping eligible purchase. For more information, visit https://amazon.com/cer/stampcard/home.
- Prime members will never miss a deal with Alexa’s deal notifications. They can add products to their Wish List, Cart, or Save for Later and ask Alexa to notify them when the deal is live or even order it for them.
- You can use Alexa to set a reminder when Prime Day begins by telling it, “Remind me when Prime Day starts.”
- The Ultimate Crown will take place on July 9 at 7 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. Prime members can tune in globally on Twitch.tv/Crown and Prime Video to watch the gaming event of the summer. Live from the HyperX Arena, an all-star lineup of gamers and streamers will compete. Members have the opportunity to attend in person or participate in live chats for a chance to win exclusive giveaways and gift subscriptions.
Deliveries on Prime Day
Powered by innovative technology, transportation services, dedicated associates, and partners, Amazon’s global transportation network enables fast, free delivery of Prime Day orders. From rail and trucks to planes, vans, and more, Amazon continues to build, innovate, and scale this network while focusing on the safety, well-being, and career advancement of people and partners involved in the journey of an Amazon package. It’s the people and partners across the operations network who make all of this possible, from the veteran loading cargo onto an Amazon Air aircraft to the driver delivering that familiar Amazon box.
Prime Makes Every Day Better
Prime offers more than 200 million paid members around the world the best shopping, savings, and entertainment. Prime Video offers unlimited access to award-winning movies and series, ad-free listening to 2 million songs, thousands of playlists and stations on Amazon Music, free games with Prime Gaming, more than 3,000 books and magazines with Prime Reading, unlimited photo storage with Amazon Photos, and incredible savings with Prime Day. The foundation of Prime is unlimited, fast, free shipping. With Prime, you can get ultrafast grocery delivery and pickup from Amazon Fresh and Whole Foods Market in more than 5,000 cities and towns, free Same-Day Delivery in more than 90 major metropolitan areas, and free One-Day Delivery on more than 20 million items coast to coast. Additionally, Prime members receive fast, free delivery on prescriptions from Amazon Pharmacy and prescription savings at more than 60,000 participating pharmacies. Start a free trial of Prime or join today
There will be a big Prime Day sale on July 12 and 13 at Amazon
The company announced Thursday that Prime Day will return on July 12 and 13.
Several other retail sites offer competing discounts to consumers during the event, which is also a major revenue driver for them. Later on Thursday, Target announced its rival Deal Days will take place from July 11 to July 13.
According to Adobe Analytics, the two-day shopping event generated $11 billion in e-commerce sales last year. Although it was a 24-hour period, rather than a 48-hour period, the figure was higher than Cyber Monday totals in 2020.
The sale begins at 3 a.m. Eastern Time on July 12 and runs for 48 hours in several countries, including Poland and Sweden. In the summer, it will host events for other countries, such as India, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.
There will be more third-party sellers participating this year, according to Amazon. Last year, some sellers told CNBC the event was a way to raise brand awareness even if they didn’t cut prices, sometimes due to high consumer spending or supply chain issues. As compared to previous years, Amazon’s announcement of Prime Day results in 2021 was relatively muted.
From June 21, Prime members can get up to 55% off some Amazon devices, including the second-generation Echo Show 5, Kindle Paperwhite and eero mesh routers.
There will also be early deals on Fire TV smart TVs for $89.99, a 47% discount.
As of June 29, members can also save 20% on some items at Amazon Fresh stores across the country. The benefit will be available year-round to Prime members who use the Amazon app or a card registered to their account.
Among the prizes Amazon will give away are Super Bowl tickets, a cast meet-and-greet for Prime Video’s new “Lord of the Rings” series, and Amazon gift cards. Customers who purchase eligible small business products between June 21 and July 11 will be eligible to win.
In 2022, what are the prime days?
Members of Prime have exclusive access to Prime Day, a global shopping event.
During Prime Day on July 15, 2021 and July 16, 2022, there will be exclusive deals for one day only. Also, it’s technically not part of Prime Day, but Amazon runs a one-week sale from June 10th-16th before the official Prime Days begin. The sale is also a two-day event if you count the sales on July 12, 2022 and 13th as “Prime Days.”
In July, is there a prime day?
There is such a thing as Prime Day! Taking place twice a year, it’s a huge shopping event for Amazon Prime members. The first one is always on July 12th and the second on July 13th.
The good news is that you can take advantage of this deal if you know when to shop.
Historically, Prime Day has been held on July 11 in 2018, June 30 in 2017, July 12 in 2016, June 30 again in 2015, July 15 in 2014, etc. Every year, the dates change, but they’re always around the same time: right after Independence Day (July 4).
How does Prime Day work?
The Prime Day event is held by Amazon every year. Amazon offers exclusive deals to its members on this day. Typically, the sale lasts for 48 hours, from midday on July 12 to midday on July 13 (in the US).
For Prime Day, you must be a member – sign up here for a free 30-day trial if you’re not one already.
Prime Day 2022: what are the benefits?
Every year, Amazon discounts thousands of items during Prime Day. The deals are available to Prime members first, and non-Prime members receive many more exclusive deals.
If you’ve been thinking about becoming a Prime member, now is the best time to do so. Amazon is offering a 30-day free trial for existing customers who want to try out their services for free.
If you’re already a fan of all things Amazon, this is probably one of the biggest shopping events of the year. Here are some tips for making the most of Prime Day.
What are the Prime Day deals?
There are Prime Day deals available to all customers, across all categories, and from all sellers.
All countries can take advantage of Prime Day deals.
The Prime Day deals are only available to Amazon Prime members (you can sign up here).
What is the purpose of prime day? Is it only once a year?
Every year, Prime Day takes place in July. The event will take place on July 12th and 13th.
On Amazon Prime Day, Amazon offers special deals to its members for two days only: one in the middle of the week (usually Tuesday) and one in the end of the week (usually Thursday). Aside from discounts on certain products, some Amazon-owned companies (like Zappos or Diapers) may also offer deals!
When does Amazon have Prime Day?
What is the frequency of Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day takes place twice a year, in July and December. During the most recent conference, held on February 6–7th 2019, the first conference was held on July 15, 2015.
The biggest sales day of the year for Amazon is Prime Day, so if you’re looking to save money on some items (or some more), this might be the day for you!
How much does Amazon Prime cost?
With Amazon Prime, you get free two-day shipping on millions of items, as well as Prime Video, Prime Music, and Prime Reading. You’ll also get exclusive discounts on select items, unlimited photo storage in the cloud, early access to deals, plus a 30-day free trial.
Are you an Amazon Prime member? If so, how much do you pay per month? For an annual membership, the cost is $119 (or around $12 per month).pretty cheap considering everything that comes with your subscription:
Prime Day items: what are they?
You can get exclusive deals on select items with Prime, so it’s a great time to buy a new TV, computer, phone, or laptop.
Prime Day offers the best deals of the year on everything from electronics to home goods to clothing and shoes. You can find some of these items at Amazon.com/primedaydeals or search with this special Prime Day link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/prime-day-deals?ie=UTF8&tag=voxpopu-20
Are Prime Day deals only available to Prime members?
Exclusive deals are only available to Prime members, so Prime members get the best deals. There are thousands of deals available during the two-day sale if you have an Amazon Prime membership. Other benefits include free shipping and discounts on streaming services like HBO, as well as early sales and exclusives.
During this shopping holiday, you can save money in many ways:
- If you don’t already have Amazon Family, sign up for free so that your kids can get free 2-day shipping and 20% off diapers when they need them. * Join Amazon Student for 50% off 6 months, then upgrade at the end. * Get a 30-day free trial of Audible Channels. * Get Amazon Music Unlimited and Audible Channels with a monthly subscription pass ($14).
The 12th and 13th of July are Prime Day
There will be an Amazon Prime Day tomorrow, July 12 and Wednesday, July 13. From 12am PT on Wednesday, July 12, Prime members will be able to shop for deals. Do you want to get a head start on your shopping? Check out some exciting early deals we have for you. Starting at 3pm ET today, July 11 until midnight tonight, Prime members can shop amazing Prime Day deals.
There will be a Prime Day tomorrow, July 12 and a Prime Day on Wednesday, July 13.
Tomorrow, July 12, and Wednesday, July 13, are Prime Day days.
Wednesday, July 12 (that’s 10pm Eastern time) is the start date for Prime members to shop for deals.
Do you want to get a head start on your shopping? Here are some exciting early deals:
On Wednesday, July 12, Prime members can shop for deals beginning at 12am PT.
Wednesday, July 12 is Prime Day. On Wednesday, July 12, Prime members can shop for deals starting at 12am PT. Until midnight tonight, Prime Day members can shop amazing deals starting at 3pm ET today, July 11.
Do you want to get a head start on your shopping? You can take advantage of some exciting early deals.
There is no better time to shop than Amazon Prime Day. That’s all there is to it. With a Prime membership, you can get special deals on everything from electronics and toys to clothing and shoes to home goods. If you’re not already an Amazon Prime member, what are you waiting for? Now is the perfect time to sign up because Amazon is offering two months of free Amazon Prime membership when you purchase select items from their shopping site.
We’re talking about cool deals, right? Would you like to save 50% on the Fire TV Stick 4K streaming device? Would you like 25% off select video game consoles like the PS4 Pro 1TB or Xbox One S 1TB bundle with 2 games? We’re also offering a $30 discount on the Kindle Paperwhite e-reader today only!
Until midnight tonight, Prime members can shop amazing Prime Day deals starting at 3pm ET today, July 11.
Until midnight tonight, Prime members can shop amazing Prime Day deals starting at 3pm ET today, July 11.
Each 10 minutes, the sale features a different deal on a different category. On the Amazon Prime Day page, you’ll find a countdown clock and an inventory tracker that shows what’s in stock and what’s sold out.
Free two-day shipping on all orders
There’s more to Prime Day than just deals, did you know? You can also take advantage of a number of Amazon shipping benefits throughout the year.
- Orders over $25 qualify for free two-day shipping
- Same-day delivery available in select cities, including New York City, Las Vegas, Miami, San Francisco, and Dallas
- Atlanta, Baltimore, and Boston are among the cities where Prime Now offers free two-day shipping for purchases made through the app.
There are over 15 million eligible items across all categories that are eligible for Free Two-Day Shipping for members. You don’t have to purchase a minimum amount to qualify. Additionally, you can order millions of Add-on Items for free with orders over $25. Here’s more information about Free Two-Day Shipping.
Over 15 million eligible items across all categories are available for free two-day shipping to Prime members. You do not need to make a minimum purchase to qualify. On orders over $25, millions of Add-On Items are also available with free shipping. Click here to learn more about Free Two-Day Shipping.
Additionally, Prime members have access to movies and TV shows, ad-free music, Kindle books for free each month, Twitch Prime video games with preorder discounts, and more!
Are you new to Amazon Prime? Visit amazon.com/prime to start a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime.
Streaming media player with Alexa voice remote: Amazon Fire TV Stick
The Amazon Fire TV Stick is an affordable and easy way to add all of your favorite apps to your TV. With Alexa voice control, this compact streaming media player connects directly to an HDMI port on your HDTV or 4K Ultra HD TV. Thousands of channels are available, including Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO NOW and SHOWTIME. Stream millions of songs, books, and audiobooks on Amazon Music Unlimited, Pandora Radio, or Spotify Premium*.
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, as well as over 300 000 other movies and TV episodes, are available for instant streaming at no additional cost.
The Amazon Prime Video service offers movies and TV shows. Several platforms are supported, including Amazon Video and Fire TV.it on your computer or use the website at PrimeVideo.com. Log in with your Amazon Prime account information to get access if you have an Amazon Prime membership! There are several ways to pay for only what you need if you don’t:
- These are monthly subscriptions that can be added to your existing Prime membership for $8–15 per month (or discounted as low as $4). Channels include HBO, Showtime, and Starz which provide popular series like Game of Thrones; FX+ with American Horror Story; Shudder with horror films from the past such as Daybreakers; CuriosityStream with science documentaries like dinosaurs; Acorn TV with British crime dramas such as Luther; BritBox with classic British comedies like Fawlty Towers; DramaFever with Korean dramas translated into English; CBS All Access.
There’s always something to watch on Prime Video, and with Amazon Channels, members can enjoy shows like The Grand Tour, Sneaky Pete, and Girls and Silicon Valley from HBO. With Amazon Channels, members can also access movies and TV shows from our streaming partners including Showtime, PBS KIDS, and more. Learn more about Amazon Channels here.Check out Amazon Channels for more information.
The Prime Video subscription service allows users to stream unlimited movies and TV shows. HBO, Showtime, and Starz are available through Amazon Channels, a subscription service.
In addition to Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Channels are available as standalone subscriptions or as a bundle with Amazon Prime.
Members have unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV episodes, including award-winning Amazon Originals like The Man in the High Castle, American Gods, and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Through your Prime membership, you can watch live sports and stream it to your TV using Fire Stick or Apple TV. Prime Video is available on most connected devices, including iOS and Android devices, game consoles such as the PlayStation 4 (PS4), Xbox One (XB1) and Nintendo Switch, smart TVs from LG and Samsung. Additionally, Prime Music may be the right choice if you want to stream music videos, comedy specials, or kids programming!